2. What is Cryptocurrency?
3. How to buy Bitcoin?
4. How to buy altcoins?
5. Where to store your cryptocurrencies safely?
6. What are the most common mistakes people make with cryptocurrency?
7. My Personal Experience With Cryptocurrency!
8. The Best Exchanges and Wallets for Crypto-Currency!
9. Conclusion / Resources & Links!
You may have heard about cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and more. These are digital currencies that use Blockchain Technology to make secure transactions. Cryptocurrencies can be used as a form of investment or trading.
Cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange. It uses cryptography to secure and verify transactions as well as control the creation of new units of a particular cryptocurrency. Essentially, cryptocurrencies are limited entries in a database that no one can change unless specific conditions are fulfilled. The traditional role of banks is being transformed into that of financial intermediaries between the users (cryptocurrencies) and the outside world.